Saturday, June 9, 2007

Paris: I won't fight my sentance.

Paris Hilton has released a statement regarding her return to custody on Friday.

"Being in jail is by far the hardest thing I have ever done," said the distraught heiress. "During the past several days, I have had a lot of time to think and I believe that I am learning and growing from this experience."

Hilton also added "I would hope going forward that the public and the media will focus on more important things like the men and women serving our country in Iraq and other places around the world".

Hilton is currently housed at the Twin Towers Correctional Facility, in an adjacent medical center for prisoners who need to be treated for medical conditions.

Sheriff Baca had no further comments regarding Paris's recent re-entry into the judicial system, but had this to say regarding why she was released prior: "She was not speaking coherently and her condition was life-threatening."

Paris is slated to finish out her 42 days, and after her medical condition is treated she is purporteldy returning to the Lynwood facility where she was originally incarcerated.

Keep checking up for the latest Paris Hilton updates here at CelebrityTea!

No comments: