Thursday, June 7, 2007

Paris Hilton released for undisclosed medical reason




Just short of serving 4 days at Lynwood Detention Center, the harlot heiress was released due to 'an undisclosed medical reason'.

According to Reuters, she is to serve a 40 day home detention and is to wear a bracelet at all times during the sentence so that her whereabouts is monitored.

Hilton had this to say regarding her recent jail term and release: "I want to thank the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department and staff of the Century Regional Detention Center for treating me fairly and professionally. I am going to serve the remaining 40 days of my sentence. I have learned a great deal from this ordeal and hope that others have learned from my mistakes."

Update: TMZ.com reports that hilton was released due to being on the verge of a 'nervous breakdown', according to her psychiatrist.

No comments: